Solved: I still haven't received my refund. Was told it would be available last week but the IRS website keeps saying its processing.

I still haven't received my refund. Was told it would be available last week but the IRS website keeps saying its processing.

I would suggest calling the Irs directly to check the Status of your Refund at Individuals:
800-829-1040

Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time, unless otherwise noted. Residents of Alaska and Hawaii follow Pacific time. Puerto Rico phone lines are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time.

When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.  

So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info).  Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.

Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".   

Then press 4 "for all other questions."

Then press 2 "for all other questions."  

- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don’t enter anything.  

- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Then press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.

It should then transfer you to an agent.

800-829-1040

Then press 4 "for all other questions."

Then press 2 "for all other questions."