kelmonts

I still didn't get my tax return? I think I may have the put the wrong account number

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

SalR

If you are waiting for a tax refund after e-filing your taxes, and you are concerned that you provided an incorrect bank account number, then it will be necessary to wait and see if your tax return is accepted or rejected by the IRS. 

If the return is rejected, then you can update your information, including your correct bank details, and resubmit your return. Should the tax return be accepted and the IRS (and State, if any) cannot deposit your refund to your account, then a paper check will be mailed to you.

You can refer to this TurboTax FAQ for complete information:

SalR