turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone received their 2015 refund?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

The first Direct Deposit Date is 1/29. There has been several people who posted a screenshot where they received a DDD 1/29. IRS also stated that they will be doing deposits everyday except Sat &  Sunday. After the 1/29 DDD, The next one is scheduled for 2/1. Hope that helps you.

View solution in original post

15 Replies

2015 refund

The first Direct Deposit Date is 1/29. There has been several people who posted a screenshot where they received a DDD 1/29. IRS also stated that they will be doing deposits everyday except Sat &  Sunday. After the 1/29 DDD, The next one is scheduled for 2/1. Hope that helps you.

thanks
redeye71

According to my refund status, which was just accepted, it states that the IRS has paid ZERO returns this year, so far.

I spoke to IRS today and she also said they have processedd ZERO refunds also. She also stated they started processing on 1/19 and not one day before, period!
thompgirl

The IRS started accepting returns on 1/19/16. First dates on the schedule for refund is 2/5/16 Direct Deposit and 2/6/16

for paper check. Your taxes must be accepted by the IRS by 11am Jan 19-Jan 29.

See schedule:

http://themilitarywallet.com/irs-federal-tax-refund-schedule/

domdyldev

My girlfriend filed on the 20th and received a refund the 29th it was direct deposit.  It's confusing how Turbotax says 0% has received their refund....that isn't true.

i was told that the percentages you see tell you the percentage of people that received their refund and filed on the same day as you
domdyldev

That makes sense.  Good to know.  Thanks for the information 🙂  I filed on the 27th so I am hoping I'll see it by the 12th ....we shall see 🙂
mslgill33

My federal tax return was accepted on 01/19/16.  To date, I still have not received my refund.  On WMR, it states my taxes were accepted and still being processed.  This is IRS outrage is frustrating.

My federal was accepted 01/11/16. Had 2 bars on wmr for 4 days now and also a ddd as of 02/03/16 .Nothing as far as refund sent or error code was on my wmr site but no deposit, then this morning 02/04/16  had 3 rd bar refund sent with date of 02/03/16 date and checked my bank and nothing also called tpg today and they have no funds as well.So confused!! My bank also explained that they don't hold ach deposits they are available immediately so where is my refund or who has it .
makuhnw34

Mine was accepted on 1/22 and a dd date of 2/5 but on the irs.gov website it says it's accepted and being processed. Just wondering when it will be deposited.  Do they deposit daily?

yes i believe they do but they did tell me today it could take up to 5 days to process if using sbbt  to pay  fees through turbo, if fees paid at time you e-filed then its looking from post of others more likely to receive fastest deposit on or near your dd .I am seeing and explained by irs rep spoken with in customer care dept this morning stated the  wmr site gives you dd and also 5 day "by then"  dd  of when it should  have post  to your bank ,card, etc...if by then no deposit been made to you  then you can call irs after the 5th by then dd date for further action.Hope we all don't wait much longer .
rika2

There is another website you should check if you choose to have fee deducted from refund I think its SBBT type in your info like on WMR and it tells you a DDD.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies