hoser6866

I signed up to have them deduct the cost of my tax preparation from my refund, but it is now 3 months later and the IRS has not even processed my refund yet

How can I get a deferral until I actually receive my refund?

Read the email notice ... instructions on how to get a one time deferral is in it.

Turbo Tax says......

We understand that these are unprecedented times and we’re committed to helping our customers who are experiencing hardships. If you’re in need of assistance, call us by the Tuesday prior to your debit date at 1-888-808-1723 to speak with a trained specialist and mention “auto-debit”, or visit TurboTax Support.