turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I signed up for the advance and it said I could get 750 they accepted my refund this morning but I have no information about my advance

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
ToriC

I signed up for the advance and it said I could get 750 they accepted my refund this morning but I have no information about my advance

I did the same. I signed up for the advance, got $750. My federal return got accepted and the advance said I would get it within an hour of being accepted and I’ve got nothing. I did get an email to set up the TurboTax card. So I’m following for any answers too. 

Same with me. Mines was accepted last night and I still have no notice.

Hi guys! I am also waiting for some movement of Turbo/GreenDot's end. Check out Santa Barbara Bank for status of advance https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com

I checked mines and shows paid but not in prepaid acct yet. Fingers crossed. 

Good Luck!

FYI use filing info when logging in.

Thank you so much mines had an amount and paid to as well dated for yesterday I know they said it takes 48 hours so maybe by tomorrow it will post.

Where are you seeing where it says paid at? Maybe I did something wrong 

Once you sign in its at the very bottom

Thank you for this! It shows the amount I ws pre-approved for was paid while I was worried we would be denied. Now I can rest easy knowing it was approved and that I just have to wait for a deposit. I use this site to check when we do direct deposit, but did not know we could use it for the Refund Advance! Lifesaver!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies