haley1brown94433

I signed up for the advance and it said I could get 750 they accepted my refund this morning but I have no information about my advance

ToriC

I did the same. I signed up for the advance, got $750. My federal return got accepted and the advance said I would get it within an hour of being accepted and I’ve got nothing. I did get an email to set up the TurboTax card. So I’m following for any answers too. 

dupreesabrina

Same with me. Mines was accepted last night and I still have no notice.

Taneeshab1

Hi guys! I am also waiting for some movement of Turbo/GreenDot's end. Check out Santa Barbara Bank for status of advance https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com

I checked mines and shows paid but not in prepaid acct yet. Fingers crossed. 

Good Luck!

FYI use filing info when logging in.

dupreesabrina

Thank you so much mines had an amount and paid to as well dated for yesterday I know they said it takes 48 hours so maybe by tomorrow it will post.

haley1brown94433

Where are you seeing where it says paid at? Maybe I did something wrong 

dupreesabrina

Once you sign in its at the very bottom

Kioharu

Thank you for this! It shows the amount I ws pre-approved for was paid while I was worried we would be denied. Now I can rest easy knowing it was approved and that I just have to wait for a deposit. I use this site to check when we do direct deposit, but did not know we could use it for the Refund Advance! Lifesaver!