Solved: I sent my state and federal at the same time back ...

I sent my state and federal at the same time back in June. I received my state in about a mont but have not received my federal and it’s been 4 months, I’ve tried calling the IRS but

If your federal return was accepted than only the IRS will know when you will receive your refund.  If you mailed in your return, the IRS was not processing mailed in returns for a long time.  They have just recently started to process mail in returns so it is taking a longer time to receive refunds.

Have you check the IRS website, Where's My Refund, for information.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

The IRS telephone number is 1-800-829-1040, and they are available from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The best time to call is early in the morning.

- The first question the automated system will ask you is to choose your language.
- Once you’ve set your language, do NOT choose Option 1 (regarding refund info). Choose option 2 for “Personal Income Tax” instead.
- Next, press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.
- Next, press 3 “for all other questions.”
-Next, press 2 “for all other questions.”
- When the system asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, do NOT enter anything.
-After it asks twice, you will be prompted with another menu.
-Finally, press 2 for personal or individual tax questions. The system should then transfer you to an agent.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds