As long as you HAVE NOT MAILED your return follow the work around below:
- Sign into your account.
- From the My TurboTax menu ( See attachment) Click on Visit My Tax Timeline .
- Under SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO click on Add a state. (You are not adding a state to your return. This allows you to get back into your return.)
- Click on the File tab across the top below the Search option.
- On the Just one more step screen, follow steps 1 and 2 if you haven't already.
- Click the Start button to the right of Step 3.
- This will navigate you to the Here are your filing choices screen, click I'd like to chance filing methods.
- Change your filing method to E-file and click Save.
- Click Continue and follow the onscreen prompts to e-file your return.
June 5, 2019 10:50 PM
Still have questions?Make a post