shevyshevon

I requested my aig but I haven't received it what should I do

GinaTM

This information is from the IRS website: If you are unable to use Get Transcript by Mail, you may try our automated phone transcript service at 800-908-9946 and also receive your transcript by mail. Please allow 5 to 10 calendar days for delivery.

If you rather not wait for the transcript and would like to file your taxes now you can always print and mail your tax return(s) instead of electronic filing, you don’t need to provide your AGI to print and mail.

GinaTM

Did you request your AGI from the irs transcript? Did you file with TurboTax last year?
shevyshevon

Requested from IRS, I didn't file with turbo last year
shevyshevon

Will the fees come out my taxes or i need to pay up front if I mail it in
GinaTM

That depends on the option you pick to receive your tax return. You should still be able to receive direct deposit even though you are mailing in your returns. If you pick the option to receive your refund with direct deposit then your TurboTax fee's can be taken out of your refund. If you pick the option to receive your refund from a paper check in the mail then you will not have the option to have the TurboTax fee's taken out of your refund. Please follow this link if you want to receive your refund threw direct deposit: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5619072">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5619072</a>
GinaTM