Solved: I recently just filed, on feb 20th. i direct deposited into my bluebird card anyone else done this? How long did it take to come back?

I recently just filed, on feb 20th. i direct deposited into my bluebird card anyone else done this? How long did it take to come back?

The IRS tries to issue most refunds within 21 days from when the return was accepted. As long as you provided the correct account and routing number on your return, the IRS and your state (if you filed a state) should not have an issue depositing to your account.