Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

roc1984-

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

Same here and called today and they say i'm under review but cannot tell me why it could be for income verification to EITC this is so crazy I never been through this before
roc1984-

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

Mine has also changed to processing on 3/1 I got the take action on 2/16

Yea we are all in the same boat smh. This is ridiculous
roc1984-

So crazy ???

Mine just changed to processing on 3/1. You guys what is DDD?

No DDD as of today!

Anybody get a 4464C letter that says take no action at this time?

@torrieo61032 I have a letter coming in the mail today but doesn’t know what it says yet.. no dd yet

No one updated to ddd
roc1984-

No DDD
divaa88

Ion know wats going on filled on 2\28\19. Started getting the take action message had that for almost a month. just changed to recieved and being processed on March 2. Irs said it was because the Eitc now there saying im under review for 45 days started mach 25 called back yesterday cause I still haven't recieved no letter now I'm being told letter going out next week n my review now starts on the day I get letter n they have 60 days wtf he did say I don't have to send in any info they just need more time to verify info. Was given the tax advocate number to call for hardship if you really needed your money after being on hold for 2 hrs lady say if you can't provide doc of eviction or utilities being cut off really nothing they can do but if you can the irs release refund immediately hope this info helps will update soon I get a DDD

IRS sent me the same exact 4464C letter twice in consecutive weeks smh

I received my generic CP05 notice today. It said if
I don't recieve my refund or here from the IRS again by April 25th I need to call them.....FML.

So when I thought my refund would soon come I now received a 2645c letter... At this point I'm pissed!

I'm in the same boat as guys, I filed and was accepted 1/28 on 2/15 wmr  bars went away and was saying there is a delay in processing. take action ref.1541, and ext.312 called was told it was credits then she looked at my acct was then told there is a letter being sent out and it will tell me what to do. letter came in on 3/8 for id verification, verified on3/8 was told it was released and that there was another hold that he put in to be taken off, he said it could be up to 6 weeks called next day to make sure it was taken off and my stuff was released, was told it in processing and if I don't see anything by the following week change on wmr then call, next day received another letter cant remember what it said, called to be told I have to wait 45 days from feb,21st , then a 5 days later got a letter in the mail stating that my return was being processed and they need 6o days to process it, they do not need anything else. called again and told this was right and I have to wait.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies