turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received an email from turbo tax saying thanks for filing with us. And at the bottom it says if you haven't received your refund yet you can track it... But no refund.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
EdwardLO

I received an email from turbo tax saying thanks for filing with us. And at the bottom it says if you haven't received your refund yet you can track it... But no refund.

The most accurate way to track the status of your refund is by using the IRS website. See below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5340655

I recieved a Thank you filing email from Turbotax on 2/28/2020. I file January 21, 2020 Accepted January 22, 2020. After I received my Thank email Feburary 28, 2020 I woke up to a deposit date of March 4, 2020 on February 29,2020. Anything possible. This might have truth behind it.

Joshua55

So did it have truth today’s the 9th so it came on the 4th if so congrats because I got that same email today 😁

Did you get it? 

I got the same an nothing so far and my bars on irs website went away

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

It can take up to 21 days to receive your refund.

Please review the article below.   

When will I get my IRS tax refund? - Community      

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies