ehunter190

I received an email from turbo tax saying thanks for filing with us. And at the bottom it says if you haven't received your refund yet you can track it... But no refund.

EdwardLO

The most accurate way to track the status of your refund is by using the IRS website. See below.

raytoonunu

I recieved a Thank you filing email from Turbotax on 2/28/2020. I file January 21, 2020 Accepted January 22, 2020. After I received my Thank email Feburary 28, 2020 I woke up to a deposit date of March 4, 2020 on February 29,2020. Anything possible. This might have truth behind it.

Joshua55

So did it have truth today’s the 9th so it came on the 4th if so congrats because I got that same email today 😁

Mucker1010

Did you get it? 

mrbadazz_22

I got the same an nothing so far and my bars on irs website went away

AkinaLO

It can take up to 21 days to receive your refund.

Please review the article below.   

When will I get my IRS tax refund? - Community