I received an email from turbo tax saying thanks for filing with us. And at the bottom it says if you haven't received your refund yet you can track it... But no refund.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received an email from turbo tax saying thanks for filing with us. And at the bottom it says if you haven't received your refund yet you can track it... But no refund.

4 Replies

The most accurate way to track the status of your refund is by using the IRS website. See below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5340655

Level 1

I recieved a Thank you filing email from Turbotax on 2/28/2020. I file January 21, 2020 Accepted January 22, 2020. After I received my Thank email Feburary 28, 2020 I woke up to a deposit date of March 4, 2020 on February 29,2020. Anything possible. This might have truth behind it.

So did it have truth today’s the 9th so it came on the 4th if so congrats because I got that same email today 😁

Did you get it? 

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings