I received a letter today from the Ohio Department of Taxation, they say I didn't pay my taxes for 2016 and I know I used TurboTax to do them where can I get a copy?

State taxes owed cannot be deducted from a Federal tax refund.  In the File section of the TurboTax program you were given options on how to pay the state taxes owed.  The option you chose will be shown on the Filing instruction page included in the PDF of your tax return.  Download the PDF to include all forms and worksheets.

Read the state payment instructions carefully since most states cannot be paid from within the TT system and requires additional steps. https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900884-what-are-my-options-for-getting-my-state-refund-or-for-pay...

To quickly access your prior year return:

1.   Sign in to TurboTax using the same login information you used for last year.

2.   Go Your Tax Returns and Documents at the bottom of the main screen on the the Tax Home page.

3.   Select the year you're looking for, then select Download/print return (PDF) or Download .tax file.

If you can’t access your return – You will see a message that explains what action you need to take. Click Follow these instructions and follow the steps to gain access.

If you don’t see the option to click on a prior year – It’s possible you are in the wrong account. Get help locating your account.

You can also select one of the following for instructions specific to your TurboTax version:

TurboTax Online - Using a Smart Phone or other Mobile Device

TurboTax Mobile App

TurboTax Software (CD/Download)