mjhs8

I qualified for the refund advance when I filed my taxes. My return was accepted by the IRS today but i still dont see my advance on my turbo card.?

AkinaLO

As soon as your card arrives in the mail, activate it online or over the phone by following the instructions on the card sticker. Your refund advance should be made available on your physical card.

Please refer to the following help article below. Look at the section that says "What should I do once my card arrives in the mail?"

About the Refund Advance temporary card - Community

Donnisha

But we were told we would have access through our temporary card for online use so that’s the issue here