turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I purchased the turbotax deluxe, but did not have compatible software. I was unable to use it. I used turbo tax online. How can i return the software?

I needed to upgrade to os x something. That upgrade was not available on my MAC. When I first put this disk in, I got a pop up telling me that I could use the software this time, but in the future I'd have to upgrade. I still have the receipt. I bought it today at Target in Smithfield, RI at 11:48 am. It was $58.05 with tax. Now i had to pay for them using Turbo Tax online. How can i get refunded for to obsolete software?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

I purchased the turbotax deluxe, but did not have compatible software. I was unable to use it. I used turbo tax online. How can i return the software?

If you need assistance with a refund, Please see the link below to submit the request for a refund. 

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/forms/refund-request.jsp

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you need assistance with a refund, Please see the link below to submit the request for a refund. 

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/forms/refund-request.jsp

Please send me an authorization label.
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Once you fill out the form at the link above, they will be able to get everything taken care of.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies