Solved: I provided you the wrong bank information when I filed. The Bank of America routing should be ACH xxxxxxxxx, and account (account # removed).

I provided you the wrong bank information when I filed. The Bank of America routing should be ACH xxxxxxxxx, and account (account # removed).

No.  Just correct information to IRS.

This is a public forum, do not post personal information. I have removed your account # for your privacy.  No one can correct your information with the IRS.

Since your return has been filed & accepted, you cannot change your banking information.  Since your account number is wrong the IRS will automatically send you a check for your refund once the deposit is rejected from your bank.