Solved: I provided you the wrong bank information when I filed. The Bank of America routing should be ACH xxxxxxxxx, and account (account # removed).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I provided you the wrong bank information when I filed. The Bank of America routing should be ACH xxxxxxxxx, and account (account # removed).

No.  Just correct information to IRS.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

I provided you the wrong bank information when I filed. The Bank of America routing should be ACH xxxxxxxxx, and account (account # removed).

This is a public forum, do not post personal information. I have removed your account # for your privacy.  No one can correct your information with the IRS.

Since your return has been filed & accepted, you cannot change your banking information.  Since your account number is wrong the IRS will automatically send you a check for your refund once the deposit is rejected from your bank.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 15

This is a public forum, do not post personal information. I have removed your account # for your privacy.  No one can correct your information with the IRS.

Since your return has been filed & accepted, you cannot change your banking information.  Since your account number is wrong the IRS will automatically send you a check for your refund once the deposit is rejected from your bank.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

v
Privacy Settings