labegael

I printed my return, got distracted by life, and thought I had filed. Now I see that I haven't filed. Can I still e-file using TurboTax online?

No.  Efiling is closed for 2018 and prior.  You have to print and mail it now.   When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return.  Don’t forget state.

labegael

Thank you.  Do we know how long it takes to process and show up as processed?