johno1974

I printed my forms and yall took out $57.96 . yall was only suppose to take $35

How to find your fees… Log in to your return Click on My Account at the top, then on Tools Click on My Fees A window will pop up that shows the fees

If you can't get all the options to show up under My Account you need to open your return.  On the Tax Timeline page you have to select Add A State to get back into your return.

If you had the fees deducted from your refund there is an EXTRA 34.99 Refund Processing Service charge for that option.

State is also a separate charge.

State is also a separate charge.
MichelleM1

Here is how you  can look at your fees,