dentalgirl1966

I printed my 2019 returns for mailing, but before mailing them I found a mistake in my return how can I go back and fix the error in Turbo Tax and print new returns?

yawdadzie

After printing my 2019 returns I realized that I needed to fix the T2125 (Professional Business Activity). When I tried to bring it up, the form was empty. I have tried several times but without success.

What should I do?

yawdadzie

How can I install a purchased CD on a laptop?

@yawdadzie wrote:

What should I do?

This is the TurboTax US user community website.
Go to this TurboTax Canada website for assistance with a Canadian tax return or the TurboTax Canada editions - https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/tax-help