I printed my 2019 returns for mailing, but before ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I printed my 2019 returns for mailing, but before mailing them I found a mistake in my return how can I go back and fix the error in Turbo Tax and print new returns?

3 Replies

I printed my 2019 returns for mailing, but before mailing them I found a mistake in my return how can I go back and fix the error in Turbo Tax and print new returns?

After printing my 2019 returns I realized that I needed to fix the T2125 (Professional Business Activity). When I tried to bring it up, the form was empty. I have tried several times but without success.

What should I do?

How can I install a purchased CD on a laptop?

Level 15

@yawdadzie wrote:

After printing my 2019 returns I realized that I needed to fix the T2125 (Professional Business Activity). When I tried to bring it up, the form was empty. I have tried several times but without success.

What should I do?

This is the TurboTax US user community website.
Go to this TurboTax Canada website for assistance with a Canadian tax return or the TurboTax Canada editions - https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/tax-help

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings