Daxtell10

I payed to ammendment my federal tax return and it still has not shown as filed and cant be tracked by IRS one month later

First the amendment process is FREE if you used TT originally unless you had to upgrade your product to accommodate the changes.   Then in the FILE tab you have to complete all 3 steps to efile the amendment ... once that is done you again get 2 emails from TT letting you know the return was filed and if it was rejected or accepted.   

If accepted then all you can do is wait ... the IRS is woefully understaffed so processing of all returns are taking much much longer than normal.  Expect it to take 6 months or more like last year.  Longer if you amended the original return before the original return fully processed.  

Or did you file it by mail?  If so, it can take several weeks to show up on the IRS WMAR site.