Solved: I paid the state of Arizona $223 last year and don't see anywhere here to show it. I did not receive a refund from the state, only from Federal.

I paid the state of Arizona $223 last year and don't see anywhere here to show it. I did not receive a refund from the state, only from Federal.

Where do I show this?

The money you paid to the IRS for a previous year’s federal tax return is not deductible, so you do not enter it anywhere on your 2016 return.  If you paid taxes due in 2016 to your state or local government, you can enter that by going to Federal> Deductions and Credits> Estimates and Other Taxes Paid> Other Income Taxes.  You can enter the taxes you paid, but do not include any penalties or interest.

I didn't use Turbotax last year. (Big mistake)  I used TaxAct Online