Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ezgo285

I owe taxes on my federal return and I want to make sure it is set up to be taken out of my checking account through my routing # I did not see that on my print out

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

I owe taxes on my federal return and I want to make sure it is set up to be taken out of my checking account through my routing # I did not see that on my print out

The first page of your PDF file from TurboTax (maybe titled "Filing Instructions"?) should be a summary of your tax liability, how you elected to pay your liability, and the date you chose to have your account direct debited.

Please post back if you aren't able to locate it.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

The first page of your PDF file from TurboTax (maybe titled "Filing Instructions"?) should be a summary of your tax liability, how you elected to pay your liability, and the date you chose to have your account direct debited.

Please post back if you aren't able to locate it.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
ezgo285

I did not get the federal electronic file..just state.
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Curious.  Has your federal return been accepted?
ezgo285

Yes.
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

If you don't mind, please check your e-file status by following the instructions linked below.  This will officially confirm within the program that your returns have been accepted.  Then log out of your TT account and log back in. I'm hoping that then you'll see the complete filing instructions in your PDF.  Fingers crossed!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908859-how-do-i-check-my-e-file-status">https://ttlc.intuit.com/q...>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies