ezgo285

I owe taxes on my federal return and I want to make sure it is set up to be taken out of my checking account through my routing # I did not see that on my print out

Kat

The first page of your PDF file from TurboTax (maybe titled "Filing Instructions"?) should be a summary of your tax liability, how you elected to pay your liability, and the date you chose to have your account direct debited.

Please post back if you aren't able to locate it.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat

ezgo285

I did not get the federal electronic file..just state.
Kat

Curious.  Has your federal return been accepted?
ezgo285

Yes.
Kat

If you don't mind, please check your e-file status by following the instructions linked below.  This will officially confirm within the program that your returns have been accepted.  Then log out of your TT account and log back in. I'm hoping that then you'll see the complete filing instructions in your PDF.  Fingers crossed!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908859-how-do-i-check-my-e-file-status">https://ttlc.intuit.com/q...>