Solved: I owe fed. Paid by credit card, but I need copy of what has been filed

I owe fed. Paid by credit card, but I need copy of what has been filed

do I wait till after IRS has checked  my file. I know I owe, so I paid through my credit card. But I wasn't able to get a copy of what was filed.

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets