I only received my Federal Tax Refund. Where is my State Tax? It says my refund is 1,619usd and now it’s just $1,256.

To track your state refund please see this helpful FAQ for a link to your states Department of Revenue (note: Your state and federal returns are processed by two separate government entitites and your refunds will arrive separately. Your federal return is processed by the IRS. Your state return is processed by your state's Department of Revenue. One return does not impact the other.): https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300211