`

I never received my Pre paid debit card with my refund on it can I get sent a new one!

The card I never received was more than likely mailed to an old address. 

If your card never arrived, it usually takes 5 to 10 business days for the Visa card to arrive. However, if you have never received your card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at 1-888- 285-4169 (select, Option 1, then 2) to get a new card sent. Please make sure the correct address is on file.

See the TurboTax FAQ below, for more information about your Visa Card: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419971

I never received my pre paid debit card

How long has it been?  It usually takes 5 to 10 business days for the Visa card to arrive.

@Msh4