magoosmiles

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

Call the IRS:  1-800-829-1040  hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday

When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.  

So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info).  Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.

Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".   

Then press 4 "for all other questions."

Then press 2 "for all other questions."  

- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don’t enter anything.  

- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Then press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.

It should then transfer you to an agent.

Or you can contact your local IRS office.  See this IRS website for local IRS offices - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-Your-Local-IRS-Office-1 or call 1-844-545-5640 to set up an appointment

Or you may want to contact a Taxpayer Advocate in your area.  See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

Did you e-file your tax return and was it accepted?  Use this TurboTax website to check the status of an e-filed return and if it was either accepted or rejected - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp">https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efi...>
magoosmiles

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

Yes, it was accepted.
somethingaboutmary

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

@magoosmiles  When checking on the WMR site do you get any specific message beyond ACCEPTED?  Usually there is a code or something if there has been an issue and you will receive something in the mail from the IRS.  When did you file?
kaytay79

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

Where is my 2015 federal taxes refund check

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

@kaytay79 You are posting to a two year old thread.  We do not know when you filed your 2015 return.  Did you file it by the deadline in 2016 or did you mail it in recently?
kaytay79

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

2016 taxes refund

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

@kaytay79 when you check your online account what does it say for that return?  “Accepted?” “Rejected?” “Ready to mail?” “Printed?”
kaytay79

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

It say it was sent

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

It sounds like it was never filed.  It needs to be printed, signed and mailed before April 15, 2019.
:<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2559403-how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-started-in-turb...>

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

Then press 4 "for all other questions."

Then press 2 "for all other questions."  

Memo420ca

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

I filed and it was accepted I did an electronic payment but I put it on a prepaid card I received the payment before my my card so the card wasn't activated I didn't know that they would send you a check 2 years later in the meantime i r s was sending me notices that I owe them for the refund another pack provider was going to help me but they wanted me to pay up front like a $300 I didn't have the money at the time do they have access to my old TurboTax emails

Memo420ca

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

I field in time. I told my friend that did my taxes. I sell stuff  on Craigslist. So she put I have a business. With  my electronic check getting sent back I automatically got audited they wanted to see my business license and they said that I didn't make enough money to be head of household but I was head of household I paid for my own food I lived in rent cheap for my uncle I pay utilities and when I was gathering all the information for my kids school the house got robbed and they took all my paperwork and everything out of there and that it was just too much to redo lost emails

Memo420ca

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

I don't remember the exact number I was of my return so without that I kept getting nowhere from the IRS and TurboTax

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

I never received my 2015 tax refund.

You are commenting on an old thread that may contain outdated information. So that we can better assist you, we will need additional details.

Are you having trouble signing in to your TurboTax account?  If so, you can recover it by following the steps in the below TurboTax help article.

Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account

@Memo420ca