357ladysmith

I need to view my 2016 taxes so i can file my city or local taxes is there a way i can do this

ChrisJ

Complete these steps:

1. Sign in - Continue your/take me to my return 

Note: If you already filed your return, you won't see any orange/blue icon. Instead, go to Tax Timeline, then Add a state under Some things you can do (this allows you move around in the return)
  2. Choose My Account v (top right) then Print Center 
  3. Print, save or preview this year's return 
  4. Choose your printing options, then view or print or save to my computer. Any information you'll need to complete local taxes will be available on this generated document.

Depending on your city, you may be able to complete the return through TurboTax. Refer to the article below: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300104

ChrisJ

Complete these steps: