turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to view my 2016 taxes so i can file my city or local taxes is there a way i can do this

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChrisJ

I need to view my 2016 taxes so i can file my city or local taxes is there a way i can do this

Complete these steps:

1. Sign in - Continue your/take me to my return 

Note: If you already filed your return, you won't see any orange/blue icon. Instead, go to Tax Timeline, then Add a state under Some things you can do (this allows you move around in the return)
  2. Choose My Account v (top right) then Print Center 
  3. Print, save or preview this year's return 
  4. Choose your printing options, then view or print or save to my computer. Any information you'll need to complete local taxes will be available on this generated document.

Depending on your city, you may be able to complete the return through TurboTax. Refer to the article below: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300104

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ChrisJ

Complete these steps:

1. Sign in - Continue your/take me to my return 

Note: If you already filed your return, you won't see any orange/blue icon. Instead, go to Tax Timeline, then Add a state under Some things you can do (this allows you move around in the return)
  2. Choose My Account v (top right) then Print Center 
  3. Print, save or preview this year's return 
  4. Choose your printing options, then view or print or save to my computer. Any information you'll need to complete local taxes will be available on this generated document.

Depending on your city, you may be able to complete the return through TurboTax. Refer to the article below: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300104

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies