suess030218

I need to revise a figure entered for sales tax on a Big Ticket item Easyguide won't take me back to that screen. How do I get back to correct it?

PatriciaR

Here are the steps to get to Major Purchases

·         Using Search (upper right of program) search sales tax and click the Jump to sales tax link from results

·         Select Continue with Sales Tax (if shown)

·         Select Easy Guide

·         Select Edit next to item in Places You Lived

·         Verify Dates entered and Continue

·         Enter Sales Tax Rate and Continue

·         The next screen will be Enter Major Purchases where you can edit what you have entered

Click on screenshots below for details

If you have any issues, comment back and I'll research further.

PatriciaR

·         Select Easy Guide

Click on screenshots below for details

braingear

We have a similar situation.  After "Easy Guide" - verify state, enter rate the next screen for "Enter Major Purchases" will not come up.  It just jumps straight back to "Sales Tax" screen.  Help?  
bwebster

Our problem is similar... we get to Places You Lived, then it puts us in Nontaxable Income!!!  From there we are put in the sales tax summary!!!  No way to get to edit big ticket items.  Apparently, I'll have to delete the sales tax and do it again.  Not good.