Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!

badams31

I need to print my tax returns and I'm not able to print

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

You say you cannot print but not why.....is your printer broken?  You do not have a printer?  Or you cannot figure out how to print your return?

It is up to you to print your own return.  TT does not print it for you or send it to you.  If you do not have your own printer then access your return from a different computer that does have a printer--if you used online software you can use any computer with internet access to get to your return and print it.  You can also save the return as a pdf on a flash drive and go to somewhere like Staples or Kinko's and print it.

Your TurboTax fees must be paid before you can print, of course.  

PRINT RETURN   You need to print a copy of your return?  Sign in to your account using exactly the same account and user ID that you used to prepare your return.
On the bottom of the screen find Your tax returns & documents and click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1944348-how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online

SC1959

I tried to sign in to my TT account from a different computer with a printer so I could print it and it says I haven't filed any returns, when I have confirmations that my 2019 returns were filed.  I can access them on the computer that I prepared them on.

That's common to end up with multiple accounts. First LOG OUT of whatever TurboTax account you're logged into right now. Then use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of user ID's for an email address. Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used
https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/

If you used the Desktop CD/Download program then the only copy is on your computer and not saved or stored online.