June 4, 2019 2:11 PM
You can use this workaround to print your tax returns prepared and filed, including the forms that you need to print to mail, using TurboTax.com.
- Log in to your TurboTax Online account
- Click on Taxes at the top of the page
- Under Some Things You Can Do (below your 2016 return statuses), click on Amend return
- Click on Amend my return (you will not amend)
- Click on the My Account (Do not Continue and begin the amendment process)
- Click on Print Center,
- Click on Print, save, or preview this year's return
- Next, choose All forms in the drop down box
- You can now choose to print, view, or download all of the forms in your return, including the instructions to file, as well as any form that needs to be mailed in.