taylor-holt-th

I need to make an amendment to my 2015 return. I was directed to a site to download the amendment software but I have a mac and cannot find a mac compatible version.

Is there any way to do this online or do I have no other choice but to borrow a Windows computer to amend my 2015 return?

AnthonyC

As you have noticed, the amend version of the program available online is unfortunately for Windows only, but the MAC program is available as a download.

First, try to request the software using this new website request form - its a new system, so it may take a bit for them to process your request, but it will save you from having to call.

Otherwise, you can request a download from our Support team, but you will have to contact by following the steps below (phone wait times do vary, so I would try the request form first) -

1. Start by setting up your TurboTax account if you don’t already have one with us here (if you do have one, then log in to your account)
  2. Then, contact our Support Representatives (if you have an account, use the Contact Us feature in the upper right corner inside your account when you log in)
  3. Fill out the form for contact information including if you would prefer a callback
  4. Support will verify your purchase or prior use and send you a downloadable copy of the software to your account (this is a process that must be done on the phone with our representatives)
  5. Once that’s been done, you will be able to sign in to My Downloads  and download your TurboTax software directly to your computer

AnthonyC