mytax016

I need to make a copy of my 2016 tax forms urgently. can you help me out ? thank you

i urgently needed to make a copy of my 2016 filed taxes.

When you sign onto to your online account using the exact same user ID you used to create, complete and file the 2016 tax return you will land on the Welcome Home screen.  Click on the blue link - Download/print return.

Or when you land on the Welcome Home screen click on My TurboTax at the top left of the program screen.  This will take you to the 2016 Timeline.  Under the section Some things you can do:  Click on either Download/print return (PDF) or Download all forms and worksheets.

1. On the line, Looking for prior year returns? click Load My Tax Timeline.
  2. Click on the year of the tax return you want to access, and then select Download/print return (PDF) or Download .tax file.

Or when you land on the Welcome Home screen click on My TurboTax at the top left of the program screen.  This will take you to the 2016 Timeline.  Under the section Some things you can do:  Click on Add a state (you will not actually be adding a state).  This will take you to the 2016 online tax return.  Click on My Account at the top of the program screen.  Click on Print Center.  Click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

For prior year tax returns click on Print or view a prior year return