June 1, 2019 10:54 AM
Here's how to change your payment method to Pay with credit card:
- Sign in to your account and open your return by selecting Take me to my return.
- Select File in the left-hand menu and proceed to the Just one more step screen.
- On this screen, select the first Revisit link (next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund).
- Select View Payment Options on the next screen, and then select Pay with credit card on the screen after that.
- Complete payment by entering your credit or debit card information.
- Continue to the Just one more step screen to make sure the Pay With My Refund has been removed. Step 1 should now show that you paid with your credit or debit card.