Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

judsven

I need to have a copy of form 6252 for my 2019 taxes but turbo tax dint print one off. Any help?

Sorry...didn’t print one...
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I need to have a copy of form 6252 for my 2019 taxes but turbo tax dint print one off. Any help?

Did you enter the installment sale information to populate the 6252?   Did you sell something on an installment contract ?   Did you sell it at a loss ?    Or did you choose to report the gain on the 2019 return only ?   Review the form 4797, or Sch D or form 8949... do you see the sale anywhere ?   Was this a sale of a personal residence where the gain was excluded ?  

judsven

I’m purchasing a family business from my brother and am receiving installment payments for a few more years. I went with turbo tax in 2018 and have form 6252 with my 2018 taxes but not my 2019 taxes. The installment payments were included in my 2019 taxes but I can’t find the forms. They won’t let me talk to a live person without paying for 2020 even though I paid for the most expensive TT program in 2019. Any ideas?

Try the audit support options to talk to a human: 

If you purchased Audit Defense:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2924451-i-bought-max-or-audit-defense-and-now-i-m-being-audited

If you did NOT purchase Audit Defense:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/

But did you sell  or  buy the family business ???   If you sold it and you are still receiving payments then in the program you should have entered the payments received in the installment sale section to populate the 6252 each and every tax year.   So did you switch to the FORMS mode and look for the amount entered to data search it.  Where did that amount end up ?   When you call for help this is the info you will need. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies