judsven

I need to have a copy of form 6252 for my 2019 taxes but turbo tax dint print one off. Any help?

Sorry...didn’t print one...

Did you enter the installment sale information to populate the 6252?   Did you sell something on an installment contract ?   Did you sell it at a loss ?    Or did you choose to report the gain on the 2019 return only ?   Review the form 4797, or Sch D or form 8949... do you see the sale anywhere ?   Was this a sale of a personal residence where the gain was excluded ?  

judsven

I’m purchasing a family business from my brother and am receiving installment payments for a few more years. I went with turbo tax in 2018 and have form 6252 with my 2018 taxes but not my 2019 taxes. The installment payments were included in my 2019 taxes but I can’t find the forms. They won’t let me talk to a live person without paying for 2020 even though I paid for the most expensive TT program in 2019. Any ideas?

Try the audit support options to talk to a human: 

If you purchased Audit Defense:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2924451-i-bought-max-or-audit-defense-and-now-i-m-being-audited

If you did NOT purchase Audit Defense:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/

But did you sell  or  buy the family business ???   If you sold it and you are still receiving payments then in the program you should have entered the payments received in the installment sale section to populate the 6252 each and every tax year.   So did you switch to the FORMS mode and look for the amount entered to data search it.  Where did that amount end up ?   When you call for help this is the info you will need.