Solved: I need to get some info for school so i wanted to see my 2015 tax files

I need to get some info for school so i wanted to see my 2015 tax files

I just need to know how i can access my tax returns from prior years

To get a copy of a return filed in TurboTax Online:

1. Sign in at https://myturbotax.intuit.com/ with the same login you used to file.
    If you can't remember your login information, go to the Account Recovery page, enter your email, and we'll send you a list of logins tied to that email address.
  2. Click My TurboTax, then My Tax Timeline, and scroll and click on the year you are looking for.
  3. In the Some things you can do section, click one of the download links (PDF or .tax file). What's the difference?

Once the PDF has been downloaded to your computer, you can view or print the return with any PDF compatible viewer, such as Adobe Reader.

Solutions to common problems:

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created. TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

You can also get free transcripts of your federal return from the IRS or request a copy (including W-2's) for $50 here: - http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

Solutions to common problems:

If you filed with turbotax using turbotax free edition, you have to save in a personal file, or disc. One way to view them is to upgrade to the turbotax PLUS version, another way is to log onto IRS.GOV click on tax transcript fill in the information , request either mail to you , or E-MAIL to you and you will receive from them in few minutes.

If you've already started your 2016 tax return but haven't filed

First you'll have to add PLUS and then pay.

Detailed Instructions:

1. Click Take me to my return.

2. Click Upgrade (if your screen isn’t maximized, the Upgrade option might be located in a slide-out sidebar to the left). Still don't see it?

3. Scroll down to the bottom of the window, select PLUS More Help & Tools, and then click Upgrade Now.

4. Click Confirm Upgrade.

5. Click on the File tab and click Start next to Step 1 Review your order.

6. Click View payment options to pay with your credit card.

7. Click Pay with credit card.  (You can't pay with your refund to access your prior year return instantly.)

8. Enter your credit card details and then click Pay Now.