suzycwright

I need to find out how much I made individually in 2015. My husband and I filed married filing jointly, but I need to see what was entered on my W2 only, please.

IsabellaG

To get back into TurboTax to view your W-2 information, first log in to your account.

At the Welcome Home screen, choose Visit My Tax Timeline (see screenshot).

Under Some Things You Can Do, at the bottom of the screen, Choose Add a State (you aren't really adding a State, but you will be able to access your return).

Don't make any changes, but go to Wages & Income  and view the entries you made for your W-2.

Another way to see your W-2 information is on your tax timeline. Under Some Things You Can Do choose Download all forms and worksheets. Scroll down to the W-2 and W-2G Summary. W-2 income is separated between the two spouses.

IsabellaG