• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suzycwright

I need to find out how much I made individually in 2015. My husband and I filed married filing jointly, but I need to see what was entered on my W2 only, please.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
IsabellaG
Expert Alumni

I need to find out how much I made individually in 2015. My husband and I filed married filing jointly, but I need to see what was entered on my W2 only, please.

To get back into TurboTax to view your W-2 information, first log in to your account.

At the Welcome Home screen, choose Visit My Tax Timeline (see screenshot).

Under Some Things You Can Do, at the bottom of the screen, Choose Add a State (you aren't really adding a State, but you will be able to access your return).

Don't make any changes, but go to Wages & Income  and view the entries you made for your W-2.

Another way to see your W-2 information is on your tax timeline. Under Some Things You Can Do choose Download all forms and worksheets. Scroll down to the W-2 and W-2G Summary. W-2 income is separated between the two spouses.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

1 Reply
IsabellaG
Expert Alumni

To get back into TurboTax to view your W-2 information, first log in to your account.

At the Welcome Home screen, choose Visit My Tax Timeline (see screenshot).

Under Some Things You Can Do, at the bottom of the screen, Choose Add a State (you aren't really adding a State, but you will be able to access your return).

Don't make any changes, but go to Wages & Income  and view the entries you made for your W-2.

Another way to see your W-2 information is on your tax timeline. Under Some Things You Can Do choose Download all forms and worksheets. Scroll down to the W-2 and W-2G Summary. W-2 income is separated between the two spouses.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v