Debbie6280

I need to do 2018 taxes, My income for that year was $4000, Someone told me I could still file because I paid taxes on it. How do i file 2018 taxes?

bluedeb

You can file your 2019 return Online, you cannot file a prior year return with the Online version.  You would need the  Desktop software for the prior year returns.  Prior year returns cannot be e-filed with TurboTax.

For tax years 2018, 2017, or 2016

You'll need to purchase and download the TurboTax software for PC or Mac as TurboTax Online and the mobile app are only available for the current tax year.

After installing the software, open it and follow the onscreen instructions.

Prior year returns must be paper-filed, as e-filing is no longer available. We'll walk you through that process when you get to the File section in the software.

bluedeb

For tax years 2018, 2017, or 2016