erock56

I need to change some information on an unfiled state return. The return is to be mailed and I found a section regarding medical that needs to be changed.

TeresaM

If you have not e-filed or mailed your forms, you can indeed to back and make changes to the original return and not have to wait to amend.

Please go back to Turbo Tax and click that you need to either amend your return or to add a stateYou do not actually need to complete either of those, but if you select one it will open your return back up for editing.  Go to the top and click on the Federal Taxes tab or State Taxes tab and this will open the federal return so you may add your information and then proceed back to the File tab.