Solved: I need to change my payment to school from 150 to 170. and can't figure out how.

I need to change my payment to school from 150 to 170. and can't figure out how.

Enter the words Education Credits in the search window on the upper right, click Find.

Choose Jump to Education Credits.  

Select Edit the one showing for the school you want to change, 

walk back though the interview until you come to the screen where you can change what you want.  

It may be under tuition or other education expenses, since you didn't specify the nature of the amount, but just keep going until you find the right screen.

Choose Jump to Education Credits.