idboyd1

I need to change my banking info so my refund can be deposited into my new checking acct I had to open this past Saturday. How do I do that ?

LakeshaLO

You cannot change or edit your bank info after you e-file your taxes. If you need to change your bank account number or the routing number prior to e-filing it, please follow these steps to edit or change your bank account info in TurboTax:

1. Click on  the File section,  and then click Revisit on the Step 2 section
  2. Select Direct Deposit, and then Continue
  3. On the next screen entitled, "Let's get your bank account info".  Enter or edit your banking information. 

LakeshaLO