jimboandmary

I need to change my bank account number i put my car# number instead of my account number i was to receiving my refund on the 10th of march can u help me

Can I give u the right account  number

RamonT

If it is accepted it is too late to change it. If the account is still incorrect. The bank will reject the refund and send it back to the IRS.  Then the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to the address you put on your tax return. For mailed returns, allow 5-6 weeks from the postmark date.

Also you can call the IRS to see if maybe you can change it to the correct account.

Their telephone number is 1-800-829-1040- Business hours Monday - Friday 7am-7pm.

RamonT

jimboandmary

Irs said u can give me a federal tracking number and they can trace it
RamonT

Let me look into it for you
RamonT

here try this <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/refunds">https://www.irs.gov/refunds</a> maybe it can give you information Ive been looking and can't find it on my end i will still look for it