I need to change my 2017 return and it has already been accepted. I amended it on Turbo tax but do not see the change on my refund amount. What do i need to do?

I made a change on my 2017 return after it was accepted.  What do I do?

If you are reporting income or deduction changes to your filed tax return, then you should see a change in your refund when completing an amendment.

You'll need to start over again and follow the correct process.  Undo the entries you changed and make sure that your tax return looks as it did when originally filed.  Then, follow the steps listed in the TurboTax FAQ below on how to complete an amended return.  

Check back often.  The 2017 link for instructions for amending your 2017 tax return will be available soon.