esteban3

I need to amend my taxes staring 2007 until 2015. I filed as a S corp by mistake but it was not approved by the IRS as an S corp until 2016. I need to file as a C corp

Did you use TurboTax Business?  You could not have used online TurboTax for returns for a C corp or S corp.  Your issue does not sound like a do-it-yourself project at all.  You should seek paid professional tax help.

RobertG

The statute of limitations has run out for 2015 and prior years for filed returns. 

If you filed timely S-Corp returns and 1040s for 2015 and prior, you can't amend them.

The statute of limitations does not run on non-filed returns.

Please see this IRS website: Statute of Limitations