Solved: I need to amend my taxes due to receiving a 1099misc I forgot about. I saw the area to do it. will the new return show me what I need to send in

I need to amend my taxes due to receiving a 1099misc I forgot about. I saw the area to do it. will the new return show me what I need to send in

Will I just get a new tax return printout with the amount I owe since I've already received my refund

Yes, the amended return will show you any taxes owed based on the amended return.  You will need to print out your amended return and mail it, along with the payment per the instructions that will be included when you print the return.