I need help with my 2019 taxes. I have just discov...

I need help with my 2019 taxes. I have just discovered my employer made a 'error' & put me down as working in the State of TX, which has no state taxes. Im CA resid.

You cannot get your employer to withhold 2019 tax after the fact, but you can get it fixed going forward---you need to have your employer fix it.  For your 2019 return, if you had no CA tax withheld and you lived/worked in CA, you are going to owe.  Sorry.

What do you need help with?

Since the state of Texas has no state income tax, I assume no state taxes were withheld. If you owe CA taxes, you will have to pay all the taxes that should have been withheld out of pocket.