turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need help paying my federal taxes. Last year it was automatic pay out of my bank account and i see it still hasn’t been taken care of

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I need help paying my federal taxes. Last year it was automatic pay out of my bank account and i see it still hasn’t been taken care of

How you chose to pay the federal taxes owed will be on the Federal Filing Instructions page included with your tax return.

Sign onto your TurboTax online account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down and click on Add a State.  This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Last year it was automatic pay out of my bank account and i see it still hasn’t been taken care of"

when did you file 2018?  if it was e-filed was it accepted?   if you successfully filed 2018 by its due date (even extended due date of 10/15/2019), provided correct banking info, and really did owe, the IRS should have taken it by now. 

you should go to the IRS website to view your a/c for 2018 or get a transcript (available online if you register)

https://www.irs.gov/payments/view-your-tax-account

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies