`

I need assistance to have my credit card refunded for efile, because I a mailing my returns. Can you help?

There is no TT Online efile fee. It is to prepare the return.

I paid for my state tax to e-file, but because it has been rejected, therefore I have to mail in my returns. My credit card has already been charged, so I would like to be refunded $24.99 which was the cost of the charge 

I had to file for an extension for my state return after having paid for the state of Kentucky to e-file and will be mailing my state return and would like my credit card refunded for the e-file

@Motage1654 You will need help from customer support.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time