Still need to file? Our experts can get your taxes done right. Get started >

gold2725

I need assistance to have my credit card refunded for efile, because I a mailing my returns. Can you help?

There is no TT Online efile fee. It is to prepare the return.

gold2725

I paid for my state tax to e-file, but because it has been rejected, therefore I have to mail in my returns. My credit card has already been charged, so I would like to be refunded $24.99 which was the cost of the charge 

Motage1654

I had to file for an extension for my state return after having paid for the state of Kentucky to e-file and will be mailing my state return and would like my credit card refunded for the e-file

@Motage1654 You will need help from customer support.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time 

herbertcsmith

Order # TTDCDLA187648880  I was unable to efile due to a glitch in your solftware which I had to override to be able to file my federal and state returns by mail.  Please initiate refund.

Herbert C. Smith

@herbertcsmith

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~