Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
Still need to file? Our experts can get your taxes done right. Get started >
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gold2725

I need assistance to have my credit card refunded for efile, because I a mailing my returns. Can you help?

6 Replies
SweetieJean
Level 15

I need assistance to have my credit card refunded for efile, because I a mailing my returns. Can you help?

There is no TT Online efile fee. It is to prepare the return.

gold2725

I paid for my state tax to e-file, but because it has been rejected, therefore I have to mail in my returns. My credit card has already been charged, so I would like to be refunded $24.99 which was the cost of the charge 

Motage1654

I had to file for an extension for my state return after having paid for the state of Kentucky to e-file and will be mailing my state return and would like my credit card refunded for the e-file

xmasbaby0
Level 15

@Motage1654 You will need help from customer support.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time 

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
herbertcsmith

Order # TTDCDLA187648880  I was unable to efile due to a glitch in your solftware which I had to override to be able to file my federal and state returns by mail.  Please initiate refund.

Herbert C. Smith

xmasbaby0
Level 15

@herbertcsmith

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies
v
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~